Friday, June 1, 2007

life in general

so much has passed within the span of 5 months.

thank God that now I know where I'll be headed for the next 5-10 years of my life. the "zheng4 hu4" (not my parents la...) thinks that I'm mad for wanting to stay in Singapore, but well, I believe that it's part of God's plan. :)

Deadline for UCAS track is drawing near (2 June), and with all the repeated email reminder from UK folks I decided to log on to UCAS track to decline the offers. Sincere apologies to UCL, Edinburgh, Nottingham and SOAS. I'm really grateful for the trust and the boost of confidence that you have given to me, but I think that you're not where God wants me to be right now.

Haven't decided whether to apply for accommodation, since BTC is some distance away from the KR main campus and I have a direct bus back home from BTC. But I really love the KR campus, it is like a large jungle with concealed buildings and little nooks and crannies that lead to surprises. It's bustling, yet you can find quiet little corners all around the school. AND I love the biz school canteen food.. hmmm... went there for to interview for my second choice degree (Biz + MPP) - basically it was just a nice little chat with the professors about the environment and how we can reduce usage of plastics and why I like politics/philosophy/governance of law etc. hung around the biz school for lunch for a while too and that was how i discovered the western food stall with the uncle-who-has-amazing-memory.

if I do sign up for hall, I think it will be either kr/sheares/eusoff/temasek (haha ok 4 out of 6 heh).

perhaps the most major thing that i've accomplished this month is to chart out my directions for the next few years to come.

adios.

No comments: